Radiation Business Solutions has been honored as one of the winners of the “Corporate Giving Awards” by the Nashville Business Journal!
The Corporate Giving Awards program recognizes companies in Middle Tennessee that give an exceptional amount of time and money to charitable organizations. Based on the amount of corporate giving per employee, Radiation Business Solutions ranked number ten!
“Charity connects us to something bigger than ourselves,” says Dan Moore, CEO of Radiation Business Solutions. “We chose to give from our scarcity long before we gave from our bounty. Being generous forces us to be grateful for what we are able to do, and redirects our thoughts on ways to give more.”
At Radiation Business Solutions, we are committed to giving back to the communities in which we serve. Some of our charity initiatives include:
• We are the founders and hosts of an annual 5K to support the Radiation Oncology Institute, the most attended single charitable event for the radiation oncology industry.
• We sponsor the Relay for Life here at our corporate office, as well as in each of our cancer centers.
• We sponsor and participate in local cancer charity events.
• Our team proudly supports and participates in the Habitat for Humanity program.
• We sponsor numerous hospital fundraisers in each of our markets.
• We make a significant donation to a local charity during the grand opening of each of our cancer centers, to show our commitment to the community.
• We make other various donations to local schools and to arts and humanities programs in each market that we serve as well as Middle Tennessee.
Thank you to the Nashville Business Journal for this great honor!